Acai Berry Blog - Acai Berry Facts & Information

Acai Berry Information And Facts Related To The Acai Berry And It's Many Healthy Benefits.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Acai Berry Testimonial - Part 5 of 12 - Acai Berry Testimonial

Fruta Vida User

Elenor Duckens:

"I have always been a person who did not have much energy. However, my life is, and has been filled with many things that I do on a daily basis.

I have a highly stressful job, and because of my commitment and dedication to serving God and His people, I am very involved in Church work. I am the ninth of twelve children, and we were raised by our parents to always be there for each other.

My oldest brother is the Pastor of the church that I attend. In 1997, he had his first heart attack, and then had three additional ones between November and December 2001. At the time of his last heart attack, he was diagnosed as a diabetic.

On Monday, May 9, 2005 he was admitted to the hospital because his feet are very infected due to diabetes. On the evening of Friday, May 13, 2005 he experienced severe chest pains and was put in ICU.

That Friday morning before going to the hospital, my younger brother had told me about the Fruta Vida Acai Berry Drink, and that Arvall Hall was going to meet with him and explain the drink. I had my brother to set up a conference call so that I could ask Arvall several questions to determine the legitimacy of the product.

After our conversation, I was impressed with the product and invited Arvall to come to my house for further discussion. He had met with me, and gave me a sample of this great drink.

I drank the drink and immediately began to feel great. When we were told that my brother was to be placed in ICU, a sister of mine and I decided that we would stay in the hospital with him all night. During the night, my sister had a very hard time staying awake, but I was wide awake and was able to be there for my brother all through the night.

In fact, I did not lay down to sleep until 8:00 p.m. the next day which was Saturday, May 14, 2005. I did not feel tired or irritable during the day. When I decided to lay down on Saturday evening, I had one of the best sleeps I had had in a long time and awoke on Sunday morning feeling fresh, energized, and ready to go to church and worship Christ.

I am so thankful to God for this product and to Arvall for sharing The Acai Berry with me."
Elenor Duckens

21 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The acai berry can be found in fruit juice blends. It is one of nature's few superfoods, and is rich in antioxidants.

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should i look into powdered form or juice?

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 13 years old and a little on the heavy size. I want to loose some weight and I heard that the acai berry works great for weight loss and is really good for you. I was wondering if it is okay for someone my age to be using it?

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

I used the all natural acai berry diet I found here http://oprahsacaiberrydiet.com

I got the two free trials and when I used them for a month I was astounded!

I lost 15 pounds within the 1 month trials I got.

I definitely recommend this diet to all ages!

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great testimonials of what acai berry can do. Love the posts.

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaa acai berry is great for all ages but not allll products are one that i know for sureeee that is because i use it is called vienue and is alittle less money too heres the website to order it

http://www.renuacai.com/

 
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous kathramirez said...

The only weight loss product I've tried is acai berry detox. Though the changes doesn't happen in a blink of an eye, i can say it really works well for me. Aside from this, I also believe in the miracle an exercise can bring. With good food and exercise, you'll surely attain the perfect body shape you have been longing for.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous rosie said...

Very informative post. I have found that acai berry is a great way to lose weight and also give you extra energy

 
At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Acaiberrys said...

We also try the Acai Berry, it's the new trend in Germany and we test it on Acai Berry Testberichte I hope we get the results of loosing weight! The Acaiberrys Team

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Fieza said...

Nice post. I found myself less tired after starting on Acai berry too

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Acai Berry comes from Brazil and it combats free radicals.

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, really The Acai Berry is often called a "Superfood" due to it's due to it's dense nutritional qualities and numerous health benefits. But what exactly are Acai berries? I like it so much because of its 100% secure and effective.
if you want to gain you more knowledge about Acai Berry you can visit.

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous nic said...

useful information. Thank you very much

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger NBG, LLC said...

Why You Should Join TamPogo:
Wow! There are so many reasons why joining Tampogo is a great decision. First, the company was co-founded and being lead by Chuck Stebbins. In case you don’t know who Chuck is, He was a co-founder of Intermix, original parent company of MySpace. Of course, you know how successful MySpace has become. Imagine if Chuck would have offered you a partnership stake in MySpace at its inception. Well, you missed out on MySpace, however, Chuck is offering you a partnership stake in his new venture, Tampogo.

Tampogo is FREE to join. There are no registration fees or membership fees so promoting and marketing you new home based business will be EXTREMELY easy! YOU have nothing to lose by joining Tampogo and SO much to gain!

Each product purchased through Tampogo will feed a starving child somewhere in the world for 1 week! Check out the details at www.tampogo.com/tampogonbg Who do you know that would say NO to helping out a starving child?

Finally, the Tampogo compensation plan will allow me to build myself a monthly residual income beyond my wildest dreams, IF I stay consistent and keep introducing the Tampogo opportunity to like-minded individuals like YOU!

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Açai said...

Interesting article, I found this site also talks about
Acai products. CLICK HERE AÇAI

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous fast diets said...

acai is a great supplement to help you lose weight because it will help cleanse you of toxins and give you energy. you can trust the products on this site as I have personally seen many network members with happy testimonials.

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous stories of beastiality said...

He could not stop looking at the pussy he had always wanted to seein good light in a beaver pose. I rushed back to myhouse, edited the tape and waited for my wife to come home.
chub gay true sex stories
free sex with animals stories
interracial sex stories
sex stories post non fiction
free preteen sex stories
He could not stop looking at the pussy he had always wanted to seein good light in a beaver pose. I rushed back to myhouse, edited the tape and waited for my wife to come home.

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Stephen Hill said...

know more about ACAI BERRY

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Being in the health care industry for years I can suggest that obesity is the major cause of all health ailment. To cure obesity three steps should be taken.

1. Eating habits should be changed
2. Daily workout should be done
3. Acai Berry Juice should be consumed every day

Thanks for sharing the informative article on weight loss.

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Jual Tas Seminar Kit said...


I do hope you never stop! This can be one of the best blogs Ive really read. You have got certain mad skill here, man. I merely
Please Visit and review this website Konveksi Tas Seminar Kit , Jual Tas Seminar.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger مجدى said...


ارخص شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

 

Post a Comment

<< Home